Please follow the rules!

Admin!~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please follow the rules!

Admin!~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All the operator applications here!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All the operator applications here! Empty All the operator applications here! Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Ok so if you want to apply for operator rank here are the requirements ->

Rank Needed: optrainees
Active: at least 5 days a week! If you are going on vacation please tell us! Or if you have some problem, and can not come its ok we wont demote you!
Other things: Tell us why you want to be op! You have to ban griefers and help when help is needed!

Thank you for applying, and good luck!

Admin!

https://turtlesfreebuild.forumotion.com

2All the operator applications here! Empty Kopowango Operator Application Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Kopowango

Hey this is Kopowango typing here and i just would like to ask for an op rank
i didnt know i had to apply here but now i am i have been playing on your server
for over a month now making up to about 17 hours worth of gameplay i have met some
of the higer ranking players and have gotten along well with them (colman123, xXDeathxX, Reece93
Peopleatcic,Gacfan) I have enjoyed my time at the server and now that i have had lots of fun
and i have ranked many times i would enjoy to finally rank to op I'm on at least an hour to half an hour
alomost every day i have participateed in building many things with and without you guys I have even registered at
your server many thanks to you for doing such a great job.

3All the operator applications here! Empty Congratulations Kopowango! Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:23 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Congratz Kopowango you have succesfull passed the requirements for operator! Thank you for applying!

~Admin!

https://turtlesfreebuild.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com